I just ordered the twins 2nd birthday party invites. Are they really turning two?!!!! It's a little bitter sweet I guess for me because I am loving this stage/age but they REALLY are growing up. I officially don't have babies anymore. We have graduated to 2t clothing (in some things) which is so weird to be out of the 'months' clothing. I still refer to them as babies. I think I always will until they can tell me to stop it. People ask me how old they are and I now say almost TWO. So sad (and happy) how fast it all goes.
I put them in their 4th of July outfits the other day because they didn't get to wear them on the 4th (to cold). Of course we were going to no place other than Costco :-). It is so hard to get them to pose for a pic together, in fact it is impossible. This was my best attempt :-)
1 comment:
They are so cute. We missed you on Saturday. You would think that Chloe would take away Carter's binkie if she really wanted it.
Post a Comment