Friday, August 5, 2011

paint the patio


To be honest sometimes I avoid letting the twins do things like painting because lets face although it is fun it is also really messy and who is left to clean up messes most of the time?? yours truly.  But the other day we painted and boy did they have fun. I need to let then do this kind of stuff more often I decided. The patio ended up being the most fun to paint though once I turned my back for a minute little stinkers!





1 comment:

Jen said...

Fun! Guess this is the time of year to paint since you can have them outside, can only imagine the mess inside-I don't even like to let Calum color with crayons because I hate cleaning it off the kitchen table! Loved catching up last week, too-take care of yourself and enjoy these last few weeks with the twins (thought it funny that you called them that in the post, you rarely do!). x