Tuesday, December 18, 2012

O' Christmas Tree


Ever since we went to the tree farm last year to get our tree Carter has been talking about getting our tree this year. Needless to say it was an exciting thing for our family to do together. Our trip to the farm was not without our usual craziness though. Sometimes I feel like we just need circus music following us around wherever we go because we are a zoo. Even though Jerame & I were both sweating it was such a wonderful memory to make as a family & worth every bead of sweat. The craziness is what makes it fun, right?!  I will look back on these chaotic times as the most cherished of my life, I know I will. These 3 little beautiful kiddos have made our holidays so special thus far. We are so blessed to get to share the magic of Christmas with them yet again. My Dad accompanied us to get the tree as it was one of his buddies farm. 






No comments: