Friday, April 19, 2013

my happily ever after

I just came across a box of old pictures that got stashed after we moved. I found the disk that had our engagement weekend pictures on it. What a fun thing to find on this gloomy Friday. We had planned what I thought was a 'last minute' trip to the LA area, but later I found out it was not at all last minute. Jerame had been planning our engagement for months. We had known each other for about a year & 1/2 at this point....I  23 and Jerame 27.  We were staying at the Beach House in Hermosa beach and went for a walk to dinner and on the beach on the way to dinner is when he purposed. It will always be one of my most favorite & cherished moments in the history of our family. Although we were young, it didn't feel like we were. Looking back I am so happy we got that special time in our lives together to be  so naive,  selfish, and just all about each other.  Love looking at these. Crazy to think 4 years later to the day on August 21st is when the twinnies were born.  






















1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is soo sweet! Love it. You two are so great together x