Jerame & my Dad put up the last part of the fence in our front yard along our driveway last weekend, it looks so great. Now we don't have to look at our neighbors horrendous back yard anymore. Our yard looks so beautiful, I just love driving up to my house everyday. I have to blink and remind myself that YES this is my house. We just LOVE being homeowners. It's expensive & a lot of work but so worth it. We would so much rather hang out at our house with Bella than do anything else with our time, it's so fun. We have been busy nesting as Jerame calls it. Cleaning out the room that will be the nursery and getting rid of stuff (mostly my junk because I am a bit of a pack-rat). Our house almost feels close to being organized.
I can't believe we are 1/2 of the way through May, time is just flying by. The babies will be here in no more than 13-14 weeks, sounds like a while but it will be here before we all know it. I have been feeling good! Feeling the babies move more and more. It is so exciting. We had a wonderful Mother's Day & got to spend time with both of our Moms .

Dad & I on Mother's Day after the fence
building project

Dad & Jerame drinking a well deserved beer

Belly pic
No comments:
Post a Comment