Wednesday, May 20, 2009

For the best Daddy ever....

It seems like there are always so many baby clothes that have cute little sayings about 'Mommy' but not so much about 'Daddy'. So I have been on the look out for a 'Daddy shirt' for the babies to wear and I found one that had a boy & a girl version! Here's to you Daddy, you are the best in the world!



 

4 comments:

The Haigh's said...

So cute! Where did you come across those?

Kirsten said...

love these! Where are they from? M&L might need a few to wear on Father's Day!

Jen said...

And they do have the best Daddy ever, don't they?! Very cute-someone gave us a bib that says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Daddy".... Can't believe I missed your call again, my turn for phone tag and will get in touch again soon. Love you lots x

Joe and Ronda said...

What a big boy and girl.. they are adorable and you must be the happiest mama :) miss ya