Thursday, January 28, 2010

The boys go to TX

Last weekend our family was all set to go to Texas for a party to celebrate Jerame's Grandmother's 90th birthday. However on Tuesday Chloe came down with Roseloa, a viral infection, (fever, tummy issues & rash) so we obviously could not bring her on the 4 hour plane ride. So unfortunately I had to stay behind with Chlo while Jer & Carter made the trek to see the family. I was really upset about missing all the fun but it was much better that we stayed home because Chlo ended up running a fever well into the weekend. It was strange just taking care of one baby all weekend. We had fun going shopping, going to the grocery store and just hanging out together. All these things probably seem pretty basic but, it is challenging to do any of these things very easily when I have both babes. Jerame & Carter's trip to Texas was a success and they had a wonderful time spending the long weekend with family. We were very happy to have them home on Sunday. It was the first time the twins have been separated in their lives for more than 5 hours. They were excited to see each other.

Paul & cousin Jen

Cousins!



Emily, Jen & Jer

More cousins

Gramie & Arielle


Jer & his cousin Steven I think they look like
could be brothers

Emily & Carter

No comments: