Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Happy New Year!!! We had an amazing New Years! Jerame arranged for us to spend the afternoon & night last night at the Salish Lodge to ring in the new year. My Mom & Jerry agreed to watch the twinnies so we had the whole night to spend together. It was wonderful!!!! We shared a bottle of Dom Perignon to cheers the beginning of our evening and also in celebration of Jerame's promotion he received a few weeks ago. I am so proud of him! We enjoyed a 6 course dinner at the lodge and just had an amazing time hanging out together. This morning we woke up at went to the spa for massages and topped off our stay with yet another delicious & huge brunch at the restaurant over looking the falls.
I seriously have a really wonderful husband that spoils me.







2 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Happy New Year you 4! And congrats to Jerame on his promotion.

Unknown said...

Congrats and Happy New Year!!~~ I love the last picture of driving and pic taking.. way to stay focused!