We had such a great weekend. It's days like yesterday that I am so thankful we live in Seattle. What a gorgeous day. It feels like spring has officially arrived which means summer is right around the corner. Yeah! Friday night
Jerame and I had a date night and went to see one of our favorite bands, Pink Martini, play with the Seattle Symphony. It was such a treat. Then on Saturday we finally took the plunge and went to buy a camera we have been eying for years. I am so excited about it...now I just need to learn how to use it to it's full potential. Sunday we spent the day outside playing with the
twinnies. They love to be outside. Here are some pics from the weekend taken with our new toy!!!!

kisses

playing in the sandbox

hugs

Just where Chlo likes to be most of the time...in her Daddy's lap :-)

Me trying to prevent little
Cman from
jumping into the water in Kirkland


noticing an airplane in the sky


playing at the elementary school by our house



Our dog who has the worlds longest
tongue
No comments:
Post a Comment