Twinnies got an early bday present last night. They were thrilled to say the least. They turn TWO on Saturday and I can hardly believe it.
Carter got a hair cut yesterday. We made it a family affair. I think you could tell by the length of his hair that we were avoiding getting it cut as the previous 2 times we took him were traumatic. He did better than last time but still didn't like it to much. It ended up a little shorter than we wanted again but that just means we can wait longer again to put him through another hair cut.
Oh, poor Carter! I'm glad it was a family affair, this time you couldn't be blamed for a haircut gone wrong (we do that, too!). Can't wait to hear about the bday party yesterday, wish we could have been there :(. And yeah, is the bouncy castle permanent?!
4 comments:
I LOVE the hair cut! He looks so handsome!
They get to keep the bounce house all week??? Or is it permanent? Such lucky guys and that haircut after pic with you is priceless
Oh, poor Carter! I'm glad it was a family affair, this time you couldn't be blamed for a haircut gone wrong (we do that, too!). Can't wait to hear about the bday party yesterday, wish we could have been there :(. And yeah, is the bouncy castle permanent?!
Oh my goodness, that bottom picture needs to go in Carter's future wedding slideshow - too funny!
Happy Birthday Carter and Chloe!
Post a Comment