The
twinnies are
officially two. It feels like the past two years have gone by in a total of 5 minutes and then other times it feels like they were born a decade ago. So much has happened, they have changed so much and brought so much life changing joy into our lives over the past two years. Two years ago our days consisted of feeding, changing, feeding, changing and (sometimes) sleeping...but not very often. I remember thinking that I wasn't sure how we were going to survive through those first few weeks. We had quite the shock taking care of two new
borns right out of the gate! But we got through it and if I do say so myself we did a pretty good job. But now the real fun has begun. They are at such a fun age. Now our days are full of visits to the park,
play dates with friends, lunch
outings, trips to the store and just about anything else you can do with two toddlers (which is actually a lot). Chloe and Carter are
officially my little sidekicks and I have to say they are pretty cool to hangout with day in and day out. I feel pretty lucky that I get to hang out with my two favorite little
people everyday and be able to explore & see the world through their little eyes.
Happy Birthday my two little peas in a pod. We are so very proud of you and the awesome people you are. Mommy & Daddy LOVE you so much.
Their
official bday was on Saturday the 21st. We took them to a little park by our house that has baby animals (sheep, goats, horses) which they are very into right now. We let them explore and run...they had a blast. We went out for a
special bday lunch to Chinese food (their
fav). It was a fairly low key day celebrating our little ones but it was fun. We had their
Bday party on Sunday at
Grasslawn.

Carter is
definitely a boy. He loves cars, trucks and anything remote control. My Mom &
Jer got Carter this car and he is in love with it!

Chloe is a little Mama. She LOVES all her babies. She could have 100 baby dolls and she would make time for them all. She got 3 new babies for her
bday and she loves them all but also still loves her old dolls. She carries as many as she can around the house at a time. She sleeps with no less than 3 or 4 babies at a time in her crib. She has full on conversations with her babies, asking them things like "whats wrong baby?", "baby come on...lets go", "baby sleepy lets go
ni-nigh" & the list continues. Often times in order to get her to eat we have her feed her baby along with her because everything baby "eats" Chlo will eat. It is funny. I have really never seen a little girl in love with dolls more. We discovered her love for dolls around her 1st
bday and she still is obsessed. It's so cute.

The 4 of us at the park on their
bday morning

Our big kids looking at the baby goat

This kitty lives at the park I think and they LOVE it. It was really quite tolerant of all their poking and petting. I hope they never ask us for a cat because we would probably get them one (even though I don't ever want a cat!).
2 comments:
Wow, is this what 2 looks like? So grown up and so fun! Happy birthday to the twins, can't wait to see pics of the party x
They are so cute! And Chloe's love for dolls is just like her Auntie Melis! :) She may be a pediatric nurse one day...
Post a Comment