Friday, January 14, 2011

My Bubby


Chlo calls Carter 'Bubby' which we assume is short for brother but we really are not to sure how the name actually manifested itself. But it has stuck and now almost everyone close to him calls him either Buster, Bub or Bubby. Carter even refers to himself as Bubby.
Today Chloe insisted on eating lunch right next to her Bubby. Two peas in a pod.

If she wasnt putting food in her mouth at lunch she had to be touching her Bubby. It was so cute, she was having a very loving moment with him. I say moment because I think shortly after I took this picture I had to switch to referee mode because he took her grapes.



This evening we had a dinner date with my Mom (Nanny). It was such a great restaurant experience. Yes...I did just say restaurant/toddler & good experience all in the same sentence! They actually ate their dinner & sat there for a decent amount of time. They even lasted long enough to order dessert. We have come a long way from this post They sit in regular chairs at restaurants now (no boosters or high chairs), eat on normal plates, try to use silverware (for the most part), can actually assist in choosing what they want to eat for dinner, they say thank-you to the waitress and surprisingly they don't make that big of a mess.
Just more signs they are growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So where was dinner?