Yup it's true, we are having baby number 3! Jerame & I got the surprise of our lives on Valentines day when we found out that I was pregnant. When I say surprise I mean HUGE. I guess there was another plan in store for us than we had because I am part of the 1% that birth control failed for during that particular month. Hard to believe I know....we were in shock for a long time after we found out. But now that the idea has had time to set in and we have had the opportunity to see the baby at our 12wk ultrasound on Friday we are all officially really excited. The twins will be 3 when the baby is born so that gives me hope that I will be able to handle all 3 of them? At my ultrasound on Friday I was actually measuring a week farther along than the original due date we were given so right now I have two due dates, 10/11 & 10/17. So we know that the baby will be coming sometime in October. The Dr. had a good guess on what the sex is but I think I will wait to share that until the next ultrasound at 20wks when we will know for sure. More to come!



8 comments:
That is great news! WOW! What a surprise. You are the cutest pregger and I think I have a guess what you're having too.
That picture of you and Chloe is the cutest!
katie, i am really excited for you! our surprise #3 baby was born oct 19 and it has been an amazing experience. now you will know how much easier it is to be pregnant with just one!
I think sometimes life's plan is greater than any plans we can make of our own and I know you and Jerame will be able to cope fine with #3, you are already experts! You have the cutest mini me bump and I'm in LOVE with your short Hunter "wellies"-so cute! Congrats again Thurik family! x
Congrats katie! #3 always has to be a surprise, anyone that would plan 3 kids is nuts. But I do have to say....3 is the BEST. You'll be busy, but your a professional now, so 1 baby will be sooooo easy for you! Again, congrats!! I wish you a easy pregnancy!
oh my goodnes!!! how exciting!!!!
I bet it's a girl...
LOVE IT!
Yeah!!!! So excited for you 5! I'm with Tara...I think I have a good guess on the sex too! ;) Enjoy being prego again! You look amazing'
Can't wait to meet the next adorable Thurik baby!!! You look amazing and everyone's right - this one will be a piece of cake....you're a pro! Enjoy this miracle. I love you.
Post a Comment