This weather is beginning to get to me. I know we are on the tail end of the gloomy weather in Seattle but we did have a fair amount of snow at our house last night. Seriously? Last I checked, it is April. I can't deal with snow! I am seriously out of options on things to do with them this morning. TV is so tempting but I know they need to get out and do something fun & active. We'll have to see what I come up with in this beautiful 40 something degree heat! Thankfully we just booked a trip to Hawaii in May and I couldn't be more excited for that. I am nervous about a six hour plane ride with our little ones but I think the agony it may cause will be well worth it once we get there. They are at a much more reasonable age than they were when we did the flight to Mexico (@ 18 months old) so keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a more pleasant experience for everyone. When Jerame & I went to Kauai for our honeymoon we dreamed about the day we would bring our children there to enjoy the magic of that beautiful place. So excited!
The movement on our house has been slow so far. It will happen it's just a matter of when. Thankfully we don't 'have' to move right now....we just want to soon.
2 comments:
Your life seems perfect...even with the snow.
OMG, really-snow?! It's been in the 70s here the past couple of days and I'm so glad, dread when it goes back to normal April weather. Patience with the house, it's only been a week right? And I'm so jealous about the Hawaii trip, I've always dreamed about taking my kids back to my birthplace but kind of think that's a loooooong way off from happening (um, hello 10.5 hrs to Seattle, layover, 6 hrs to Hawaii and a massive 11 hour time difference!). Can't wait to see you soon x
Post a Comment