Thursday, July 21, 2011

These two...

These two are best friends. On the other hand though they can also be  each other's biggest annoyance. Typical siblings. I  am not to sure  though what they would do without each other, they are pretty sweet together.

 We had a little sun this week and we went to the Kirkland waterfront to see the ducks. Both kids ended up soaking wet. You would think I was new to this game because I didn't bring swimsuits and only had mismatched clothes to change them into. Hummm...blame it on prego brain?  This summer has defiantly not felt like summer weather wise. It is going to be fall before we know it and we haven't even had a summer. I guess I need to stop complaining about the weather because we do live in Seattle. We will make the best of the nice days we do get.


No comments: