Friday, July 1, 2011

sneak peak

We got to have another  look at the little guy this week. My Dr. ordered an ultrasound to check in on the baby to make sure his growth is not being affected by the drugs I am still on for the skin thing I got while in Hawaii over a month ago.  I would be lying if I said this past month hasn't been miserable (to say the least) health wise for me. But today is the start of a new month and I am thinking positively that I will be back to normal soon.  The baby checked out just fine, which was a huge relief.  He is still measuring in the 70th percentile and very active. We even got to see him sucking on his sweet little hands in there.  I am so thankful he is thriving despite all the stress on my body.  These pictures are scanned and are not super clear but you can get the idea.  I can't wait to kiss that beautiful face.



3 comments:

Melis said...

Oh he is so sweet! Sorry to hear you have been sick. :( We should get together and catch up soon!

Jen said...

Oh, Katie-he is so precious already! I'm sorry it's been a hard month, I imagine with all of the preggo hormones it doesn't make things any better. July is a fresh start, onwards and upwards! Thinking of you, pls do let me know when a good morning might be to catch up this week x

Keri said...

He's gorgeous! Love the picture. Hope to see you this week, my love.