Friday, August 19, 2011

31 weeks

Had a quick ultrasound this week to check in on the little guy. My Dr. wanted to check his growth again based on all the stuff that happened with me during the 2nd trimester. He is doing great in there and seems to be happy as a clam. His estimated weight was 4lbs 2oz which will potentially put him at 7 to 8lbs pounds at birth.  I am feeling really good and so thankful that I get to enjoy (as much as I can) this last bit of time with the twins before the baby comes. I will admit I am getting a little anxious or should I say a lot anxious about how I will handle it all. But I know we will and as challenging as I am sure times will be I know on the flip side that it will be equally wonderful. We are looking into getting someone to come into our home to help in the first few months which will be good. It's just a matter of finding the right person. 
  
The twins are turning 3 this Sunday. Hard to believe my babies are so grown up. I am excited for their party and I think they are to (once I remind them it's happening...ha ha). We have come so very far since the first day they came into our lives what a true blessing they are to us.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You and Jerame are some of the best parents I know, you are going to do great with baby #3! x

Tara Holmes said...

To the cutest mommy ever...I am thinking of you as you soak in all that twinnie love!!! Baby boy will be such a great addition to the family!