| Chase James Thurik 24 hours old |
Chase decided it was time to come out on his own terms on Saturday the 8th (day after my Bday!!) my water broke at about 2:30am. He was born via csection at 8:28 am. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and is 21in long. My Dr. just happened to be the weekend on call Dr. which was such a blessing. Her being there brought my nerves about the surgery down a lot. This csection experience compared to that I had with the twins has been like night and day. The recovery has been so much faster and easier this time. I was even up and out of bed walking around the same day as my surgery. I am just feeling so thankful for the experience we have had so far. We are home now adjusting to the craziness of our life but it is so so so wonderful to be home with little Chase & the twinnies. He has already fit in just perfectly. He seems to be a very easy going baby, eats & sleeps well. Plus it is just so much different and less stressful just having one baby. I have been quite the baby hog because all I want to do is hold him. Lots more to come but here is a peak.
3 comments:
CONGRATS! So fun. He is precious.
Have been thinking so much about you guys and am happy to hear that all went well with the delivery. Don't blame you for having lots of baby Chase cuddles, very different I'm sure to when you brought the twins home-you guys are pros and I really hope we don't have to wait too long to get our Brady bunch together. Love you guys x
congrats, Chase is darling!!!
Post a Comment