Tuesday, October 4, 2011

off to school we go

Going to school! 

It has been so nice having somewhere we have to be by 9am almost every morning. We all get up together and get dressed and have breakfast (most mornings) with Jerame before he goes to work.  We have fallen into a nice little routine since the start of preschool and the kids seem to be adjusting very well and I have to say I am liking having a little bit more structure to our days. You can only go to so many parks and playdates before it gets a little boring.  They were so ready for some extra stimulation to because lets face it I can only be so much fun day after day.
Nothing else really new to report on the baby home front which is good because since I am having a scheduled csection I think I would rather it happen when it's planned for rather than my water breaking at 2am or something.  But that happening is still possible so I am trying to be as ready as I can for anything in the next week. I am feeling really ready and just so excited to meet this little person that I have been hanging out with for the past 9 months.  I am also really excited to finally be able to share him with Carter and Chloe. Although I know it will be an adjustment I think they are going to be really good with him.  I just can't help but think how lucky he will be to have them as his older siblings they are pretty special little peeps.

No comments: