Friday, December 9, 2011

2 months old


 Chase was 2 months old yesterday.  As you can see he is smiling up a storm, it absolutely melts me.
                He is not the best sleeper in the world but is a great snuggler because he hates being put down. The last few nights have been really rough. Thank goodness for my iphone & the Internet it keeps me entertained all night when he seems to be waking up every hour.  There are LOTS of things I will miss about the newborn stage of a baby but the lack of sleep is most certainly not one of them. It's amazing how you can forget how tired to the bone you can feel when you have a new baby. I totally blocked it out with the twins.  He continues to grow like crazy, I am curious to see how much he weights at his 2 month appointment next week. The twins love him & he loves them. They all 3 take a bath together and it is so cute they are surprisingly gentle with him. The longest I have ever been away from him has been 4 hours when I went to get my hair did.  And I am not anywhere near ready to do any longer than that.  I am just a little attached.  I  L.O.V.E  him like crazy. 





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love him and love to see how much he's changing already! Cutie x