Thursday, December 1, 2011

week 6 & 7

Chase is  7 weeks now and we are getting into a nice a little groove with this precious  guy. I even did the park with all 3 kids by myself this week. The best part was that it went really well! He is smiling and responding to us. He is a pretty easy going baby with the exception of when he gets hungry or tired. He tends to fight going to sleep and sleeps the best when he is being held. I am getting to know his signs of when he is getting tired and how to get him to sleep. He is not a fan of being put now which is difficult when the twinnies need things. He has had several bottles and takes them like a champ. He is sleeping ok, the longest stretch he will do is 4 hours and then does smaller stretches throughout the rest of the night. I am tired but feel better than I did. He is almost out of 3 months stuff and into 3-6 month size. 
He is such a snugly baby I am so in love with him. His tummy & reflux issues are doing so much better now after being put on some meds. He still spits-up all the time but at least he doesn't seem to be in as much discomfort. It just means lots of laundry for me. 


No comments: