Taken back in October when Chase was about 2 weeks old. I am so glad we have these pictures. We had the twins pictures taken when they were newborns & I still truly cherish them. Although it wasn't an easy task to get a everybody ready for pictures and then to get everyone to cooperate for the pictures was challenging. When our photographer showed up at our house for the session at 3pm the twins were still in their PJ's & extremely grumpy I might add, Jerame trying to make everyone lunch and me sitting topless in the nursery nursing Chase (probobly crying. ha ha).
We were a true sight to be seen.
Good thing our photographer is also a good friend :) She did such a good job and who would have ever known we were a total S*** -show right before these were all taken!



1 comment:
Love that you admit to having a shit show at your house sometimes. :) We all do. Your pictures turned out fabulous though and I just can't get over how mini-me your twinies are now.
Post a Comment