Tuesday, September 18, 2012

dog dayz

We are completely soaking up these last dog days of summer around here. Temps in the 80s into September...?? We'll take it. The twins are at such a fun age, I actually love this age. They are still little but are getting more & more capable everyday. We are getting into the school schedule again this year and I have to say it has been nice to get into somewhat of a routine again. But we have been trying to get outside & enjoy this weather as much as possible because we all know the rain will be right around the corner. We are loving our new house & feeling more settled everyday. The twins now have their own rooms but we often find them in each others beds together. They have a jack & jill bedroom/bathroom (like Brandon & Brenda from 90210) so they are still close & can see each other through their rooms.  That was one of the main selling points for me on the house :) ha ha. These two are the best....bff's. xo 
                                             

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great pic! Love the "Jack and Jill" room, I didn't know thats what they were called but I think if we found a house with one, I would want it too! Love you x