Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Bigger and Bigger
My tummy seems to be getting bigger and bigger by the day! I feel like it has almost doubled in size in the last 2-3 weeks. It has started getting a little uncomfortable to sleep, I love sleeping on my stomach and am now unable to sleep like that. I am up every couple hours during the night because I just can't seem to get comfortable. I am still managing to fit into some of my normal clothes but I think by the start of next week that will be next to impossible (especially my pants). I bought a couple pairs of maternity pants, which are kind of scary looking but let me tell you they are so comfortable! I found the fabric for the crib bedding, it is perfect! My colors are pink, green, yellow for the girls crib and blue, green & yellow for the boy. It is a very 'baby perfect' pattern, stripes & pok-a-dots... I just love it! I just can't wait until the nursury is complete. Lots to do before then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment