Friday, April 4, 2008
18 Weeks
I had another routine Dr. apt today with my OB. I feel like I am at the Dr. every week…wait I have been lately. The apt went good, I have gained a pretty substantial amount of weight between this appointment and my last appointment with her one month ago. I am NOT telling numbers! Lets just say I have never seen the scale venture to those numbers before. It's good though, means the babies are growing. It was funny my Dr. came into the room and said she almost didn't recognize me with my newest addition (the tummy). We listened to the heartbeats, they are still normal and strong. Then we chatted for a bit and that was it! My favorite part about those appointments is actually getting Taco Time on my way back to work. Yes, I am really into beef soft tacos for some reason. I am going tomorrow to pick out the fabric for the nursery bedding, my wonderful Grandma has offered to sew it. I haven't been able to find any matching boy/girl nursery sets I like in the stores or online so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will find the fabric I am envisioning in my mind. I have a pretty clear picture of what I want, I just have to find it. I think the rest of the weekend will be fairly relaxing which I am looking forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment