We went to San Diego last weekend as part of an sales incentive trip for Jerame's work. It was all fun though & no work! It felt so good to get away for the weekend. We had an absolute blast. They were having record breaking temperatures all weekend, it felt like 100 degrees to us Seattleites but I think it was maybe close to 90 all weekend. I just LOVE San Diego, I think it is my all time favorite city in the entire US. We went to Sea World, had wonderful food & drinks, went to the beach and got spa treatments. Our hotel was very comfortable and it was right on the water. On Saturday night the group had a private dinner at my cousin, Lars's, restaurant. It was incredible food & a very special treat. He was the executive Chef for us and everyone just couldn't stop talking about the food throughout the whole dinner! I think it was possibly the best food I have ever had in my life, no joke!
I just seem to keep growing and growing everyday. I feel big but I know I haven't seen anything yet… I am going to get huge with two babies. I feel so much better than I did in the beginning, it is so nice. I actually feel like a real person again. I have been feeling them move more now, although I still don't feel like the movement is consistent. I can't wait for Jerame to be able to feel them move too….probably in the next couple weeks. We have another ultrasound and appointment with our specialist Dr. tomorrow, I am really hoping he tells me I can take the protein intake down a notch. The shakes are getting so old and I feel like they have really contributed to the fast weight gain in the last month. I am scared to keep gaining at this rate! Whatever is best for the babies though, I will continue to do. People have started talking about throwing showers for me, I am so excited and feel very blessed to have so much wonderful support around us. Everyone is excited for the babies to come! I will post a few pics from our trip a little later.
No comments:
Post a Comment