Last night my Mom & Jerry came over to take care of the babies while Jerame & I had a night out. We went out to Mexican and then to a movie. It was nice to have some time with just the two of us. I literally felt like we were on a date...it made me appreciate my time with him so much more than I ever have before. Last night was a pretty good night with the babies too. We put them both to bed in their own cribs at about 11:30. They both fell asleep and stayed asleep until about 3:00 am when they woke up to eat. This is how I know we are both still sleep deprived because I am getting excited about being able to sleep for 3 hours in a row! So Jerame & I actually went to bed at the same time and got to sleep for a few consecutive hours together. Normally when we don't have any help at night one of us will sleep in our guest bedroom and be on night watch. We divide up the night into 'shifts' 1st & 2nd...this is so at least one of us is getting a little bit of shut-eye at a time. So basically Jerame & I have just been roommates since the babies were born. Whoever is sleeping in the guest bedroom also normally has Chloe. We have had to have her either sleep in her car seat or bouncy chair. She was not liking sleeping flat on her back in her crib but after last night I am beginning to think maybe we have turned a corner. I hope so! Sleep seriously makes all the difference in the world.

Nana with Chloe on a walk

We showed Chloe where her thumb was and she
started sucking it. So cute!

Babies snuggling together on the floor
The Beach House
View from the deck
The beach is full of sand dollars
This picture makes me laugh. I look pregnant. We
went on a long walk on the beach and by the end of the
walk my back was hurting so bad. Carter is getting to be a little
tank he weighs 9lbs 4oz now. It still blows my mind that I had both
of these little babies inside my body only just 7 weeks ago! I still
can't fit into my normal clothes but that will happen soon enough.
Relaxing with the babies...this is by far the best feeling in
the world.
The sun came out for a little bit so we
sat on the deck for a little while after our walk on the beach.
Sleepy babies







1 comment:
What great pictures Katie! You look amazing! XOXO.
Post a Comment