Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kelly Family Christmas

The Christmas festivities have begun! Last night we celebrated Christmas with my Mom's side of the family. We feasted on prime rib and all the other delicious holiday fixings! It was the first outing the twins and I had made out of the house since last Monday after getting home from the airport. I was getting some serious cabin fever. With all this crazy weather I figured it was safest just to stay home with them instead of trying to drive in the snow. It is not easy being in the house for almost a straight week all day alone with two infants. I love them to pieces but I was ready for some adult interaction so last night was a nice break. It started really snowing towards the end of the evening so we decided to drive the short distance to my Mom & Jerry's house to stay the night instead of driving home. So we all had a slumber party....well there was not a lot of 'slumbering'. The babies did not sleep much but Daddy was a trooper and let me try to get some sleep. Jerame went to the Seahawks game today so the babies and I are hanging out at my Mom's for the day. I am sick of the snow and ready for it to melt...I don't think I can take another week locked in my house!
Grandma & I
My cousin Angie, Grandma & I

Cousin Melissa & her BF Stephen
Grandma & my Cousin Nick (who is home on
break from Army Boot-Camp)
Grandma & little Chloe


My Brother, Matt & Chloe



Aunt Sandy & Carter...it was so nice to have
so many people around to hold babies!

Here are a few random pics from the past few weeks:
My beautiful tree!

big boy
Nana & Chloe putting up the garland outside my house

No comments: