Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trip to Denver

We took a trip to Denver this past weekend to visit Jerame's Uncle Brad. Sadly, Uncle Brad was diagnosed with ALS a little over 3 years ago. He wanted the whole family to get together... so us, along with Jerame's Mom & sisters made the trip to visit. Although there were some very sad aspects to our visit it was wonderful to see everyone and to have the entire family together. Everyone got to meet the babies which was very special for us. They did very good on the plane and were really just perfect little angles. We traveled with Jerame's Mom & sister so they were able to help us juggle babies, bags and everything else we brought with us. It was so nice to have help. They didn't make a peep on the airplane and both pretty much slept the entire time. It was awesome. Hopefully we will make it back to Denver sooner rather than later. It's always depressing when we get home from there as we always have such a great time. It's unfortunate for us all that we don't live closer together!
I am just watching it dump snow outside right now...it's SO PRETTY! I wish the babies were old enough to go outside and play in it. Think of how much fun they would have! Although I really needed to take today to Christmas shop...I have not done anything really. I have a feeling people might be getting some I-O-U's this year. Oh well! Carter is sitting on my lap right now blogging with me...he thinks the computer screen is very interesting. Chloe slept from 10:30 pm to 6:30 am last night...yippee. Carter got up once for a short snack and then he went back to bed until 6:30 also. I think we are close to them both sleeping through the night. Whaaahoo.

Happy snow day!


Jerame's cousin's wife, Amy

Babies hanging out in the pack & play at Jason &
Amy's House. I don't normally think the babies look
very much alike but I think they look very similar in the
pic. Check out Chloe's hair :-)


Uncle Brad & Arielle




Jerame , Carter and Grammy
Skyler & Lyra


All the girls & babies

It snowed while we were there...
one night it got down to 5 degree's Burr!

All bundled up for the car ride




The amazing Uncle Brad
Brooke & Chloe


Jerame's cousin Brett & his wife Julie

Uncle Bill & Chloe



I took this last week but had to
share because their butt's are just so cute.


You can really tell in this pic how much bigger
Carter is than Chloe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that they were perfect little angels on the plane!! They are so cute and hooray for them sleeping through the night...it makes such a difference!

The Haigh's said...

They are getting so big, I can't believe how Chloe seems to be growing into herself now. I bet it was so nice to be cozied up with the babies on a day like today.

Jen said...

Glad the trip went well, I really admire you for being able to take two small babies on a plane and make it in one piece-gives me hope for my late summer visit next year! Pictures are very sweet, a week from today I get to meet them in person! Can't wait, love you x