Both babies are turning into such little characters. Chloe is the serious one and just likes to observe everything that is going on around her. She is very selective with her smiles but once you get her going she is very smiley. Her laugh melts my heart it really is the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my life. Carter is just a little charmer and smiles at everything & everyone. He has been showing a little bit of stranger-danger lately though. I'm hoping it's just a phase. He is super ticklish too...that was really fun to figure out. The bottoms of his feet are the best because you are guaranteed a laugh every time. Both babies are really close to sitting up on their own I think by the end of the week they will be doing it no problem. They get really proud of themselves when they are doing it. I am sure it's interesting to see the world from a different angle! I don't think we have much more time until Mr. Carter starts crawling. I could be wrong but he already seems to be getting his legs up underneath him & scooting places. It's going to be craziness once they start crawling and then walking is going to just be nuts! My house is going to have to be one big baby gate. We are also pretty sure both babies are teething. They don't seem like they are in too much pain yet, they just chew on everything. Giving them solid foods has been so much fun so far. They have had sweet potato's & applesauce and have seemed to like both. I think tonight we will move onto peas! Jerame & I went out to dinner last night it was so nice to have a nice evening together. It was wonderful to eat dinner slowly with no interruption's! Here are some fun ones from last week....

My Dad's twin brother Mike was visiting Seattle from
Alaska. He got to meet the babies for the 1st time on
Friday!

Sitting up on the couch like a big boy


Pretty in pink of course
I took the babies out shopping & by the time
we got home they were both freaking out because
they were hungry so as soon as I got home I stuck
bottles in their mouths. Whatever works right?!! :-)
I thought they looked cute like this though.







2 comments:
So, so cute! Love their cute little outfits! Just realised we might be there to catch their 1st b-day! Was great catching up last week, hope the time Jerame is away goes fast and once again am so amazed by you-you're a great Mom and have done so well! Love you x
I need to see them! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment