Sunday, April 5, 2009

Las Vegas


Jerame & I took a trip to Las Vegas a few weekends ago. We were gone for 3 nights and 3 1/2 days. It was SO NICE! We stayed at the Venetian in a suite that was just gorgeous. We were defiantly spoiled. The trip was part of an incentive trip for Jerame's work. Last year we went to San Diego & I was pregnant. I was able to enjoy myself much more this time! We did a little gambling, ate a lot, drank a lot and just had the best time finally spending some time together! I also got to go to the Spa one afternoon as well which was a nice treat. The only crazy thing about our trip was the fact that neither of us could ever sleep in!! Yes, I know...insanity! We were up no later than 8 a.m. every day, even on those days where we went to bed at 4 a.m. The babies have trained us well I guess. It was hard being away from the babies for that long...I don't think there was ever a second of any of the days we were there that thoughts of them didn't pop into my mind. When it was time to go home, the plane just couldn't fly fast enough. We were happy to get away for a bit but even happier to come home.

The work group together for dinner at '9' Steak House


My girlfriend Courtney & her husband Ryan happened to be
in Vegas as well so we had some fun with them on Thursday night
Jerame & Ryan
Add Image

2 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Love the pics!

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

I'm so happy that you guys got away. Even though you missed your babies, you needed a little R&R!