Saturday, March 28, 2009

7 months old

We have been quite the busy little family over the past few weeks. So much to catch up on! The babies turned 7 months old last weekend. They are doing new things everyday and I find myself getting a little sad that they seem to be growing up so fast. I love watching them discover new things.They just seem to find so much joy & excitement in such simple things it really is amazing. Both babies are sitting up on their own and love to sit and play with toys. They actually get very mad when I lay them down on their backs. Carter is also officially crawling. He is doing the army crawl but can move himself across the room in a blink of the eye. I no longer can leave them on the floor on a blanket while I shower or do whatever it is I want to do. I am going to have to start getting creative with how I get things done when they are awake. Luckily they are starting to really get on a good nap schedule so I have more time during the day to get things done. Chloe is starting to lift her little butt off the ground & get herself up onto her knees but she is pretty happy just sitting & playing. They have been sleeping pretty good at night too. They are rarely ever eating at night anymore and will most times sleep without getting up until 7:00 am. It is awesome! Often times in the mornings Jerame & I will just wait for them to wake up because they are so much fun in the morning. They are so much fun when they first wake up, we get so excited to see them.
Jerame & I went to Las Vegas last weekend for 3 nights. It was our first trip away from the babies. We had so much fun. It was so wonderful to spend time together and have a little fun in Vegas. I will post pictures from our trip soon. The babies stayed with my Mom & Jerry. They did such a good job and Grandpa & Nana did an even better job at taking care of them. We are just so thankful to have such wonderful parents to take care of our little ones. I will have more later...until then here are some pics from the last few weeks! Enjoy...
Standing up & ready to walk


Practicing walking

Ready to go!!!



Cute Bunny :-)



I wanted to take a picture of them both on my lap like 
they  did with Jer above...but they both kept jumping off
my lap. They were not cooperating :-)

More snow in March? So over it!
Giving loves to Brother.

Out to Pizza in the Frog & Bunny outfits. They were
so mad that we made them wear these outfits becaues
the jackets were a little hot...we had to though
they are almost too small for them & they are adorable in them.
Sitting up by ourselves


Playing at Nana & Grandpa Jerry's house

Mesmerized by something that Daddy is doing

1 comment:

Melis said...

So CUTE! They just keep getting cuter too!