Monday, June 8, 2009

Big kid car seats

The babies got new car seats this weekend. They look like such big kids in their new seats. They are much easier to get them in and out of these seats, they were just getting too big for the infant seats. Although I'm sad that I won't have the convenience of the buckets anymore I am also excited to be rid of them they were really getting too awkward to carry. I will just be using my stroller a lot more to get them inside places while I'm alone.  They will be in these car seats until they are 65lbs, which is for most children around 4 years. 
We had a nice weekend playing with babies. I got to go to my step sister's baby shower on Saturday. It was nice to get out with My Mom without the babies. We used to do a lot of stuff together but now it always includes the munchkins. So it was fun to have some Mom/Daughter time.  On Sunday we met Jerame's Mom & Sister at Redhook for dinner. We ate outside and the sun came out just in time. 


All buckled in! 
Mom & I before the shower
Heading out to the Redhook 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie, you look so pretty - I really love the new do!

The munchkins are getting so big!!