Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One week from today

One week from today Jerame & I will be celebrating this wonderful day we spent together 4 amazing years ago.....
We will be sitting  at the Montage in Laguna Beach  looking out at this...
and this....
and this....
and this  from the balcony of our room sipping champagne & sleeping in! 
I am so excited to celebrate our wedding anniversary relaxing in the sun, having wonderful dinners and just spending time the two of us! 


4 comments:

Jen Deming Lee said...

This looks so beautiful! You deserve a relaxing trip! Your little ones are so precious though! Hope you enjoy your time away. =)

The Haigh's said...

GAWD!!!!!! I'm so jealous. You two are going to have the best time

Leah said...

Sounds like so much fun! I need to figure out what the heck I'm going to do for our anniversary... that looks heavenly.

Keri said...

Now THAT'S an anniversary! You guys deserve to have some time in the sun just the 2 of you. Can't wait to hear all about it! Congratulations on 4 years - you guys make it look easy.