My Mom & I too the kiddos to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle on Friday. They had fun getting out of the house and looking at all the millions of kids running around but to our disappointment they didn't seem too interested in the actual animals. I guess they are still a little bit young for the zoo. My Mom & I had a nice time walking around and getting a few snacks while there.
They were little troopers sitting in the stroller
for over an hour. The stroller is not their favorite
place to be anymore, they would much rather
2 comments:
How fun! I am actually going to the zoo on Wednesday! I need to see those two this week! Let me know when you are free!
Looks like lots of fun, bet you will be going to the zoo tons as they get older. Love you lots x
P.S. Booked our flights home for Oct 4-17th-we will be there for your b-day! x
Post a Comment