This week they also turned 11 months old. They have really seemed to make the jump from babies to almost toddlers in the last few weeks. They are understanding & responding to more things that we say. They are also starting to copy us and the things we do which is funny and scary all at the same time. We are to the point of really trying to be more careful about the things we say & do around them. We don't want any of their first words to be bad ones lol! Carter's first word is defiantly Momma or Mom. He says that to everything & everyone. It is funny. They are being much, much more vocal these days and will just babble along for several minutes at a time. I think they have a secret code language because they will just be babbling to each other and it seems like they actually understand what the other is saying because they will just laughing at one another. It's really funny to watch. Carter has taken a few steps now and is starting to be more interested in the walking thing. Chloe still does far more crawling than walking but she is still getting the hang of it. I feel like we are entering a whole new crazy stage as they begin to learn to walk. They have been sleeping so much better at night now and I have said this in many blog posts before...sleep makes all the difference in the world. I think we have had a little break from the teething though so I am sure that has helped them sleep through the night better.
My Mom and I took them to Juanita Beach this week and let them play in the sand & water. It was fun. We are trying to get out and do fun things while the weather is nice. This weekend is supposed to be really hot so I am not too sure what we will do. We might just stay inside our AC house. Here a few pics from the weekend at the beach, some of them are out of order...
We had a bit of a long wait for the ferry on the way over on Thursday night so I let Chloe out of her carseat and she thought it was the coolest thing ever to sit in her carseat without being strapped in. Funny little girl.
I am so cool :-)
Carter checking out the view. Diaper butts are so cute
eating dinner on the deck
after swimming in the pool
pool time
silly boy
Playing on the beach
2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast at the beach! They are so big!
What a fun family vacation! Still cant believe they are walking and talking.
Post a Comment