Monday, July 20, 2009

This and that...

Some cute ones from the last few weeks...

We got together with my family for dinner to celebrate the arrival of baby Blake. 
Dana and the twinnies had so much fun playing together. 

The babies got a wagon and love to take little rides in it around our driveway. So cute! 
Jerame's Dad came for a visit the weekend before last & we all got together at our house. Skyler and Chloe are only 6 months apart, I think they are already BFF's :-) 
Papa Paul & all of his Grand kids

Twinnies learning how to climb stairs.   

By the way Chloe is full on walking now. Yesterday she took 8 steps in a row across our kitchen so I am pretty sure that is considered walking!  I will post some video of her showing her new moves.  I can't believe how grown up they are getting. 

1 comment:

Tara Holmes said...

They look like little people now. I can't believe how quick the babies grew up. they are so cute Katie!