Sunday, October 11, 2009

30 here I come!!!

I celebrated my 29th Bday last Wednesday. My last 20 something birthday?!! I had such a wonderful day. Jerame out did himself once again and spoiled me. He gets the husband of the year award. He took the day off and went with the twins and I to our Wed morning baby class. It was fun to have him there to see what it's like and so nice to have an extra set of hands to manage C & C. After class I went and met up with some of my best girlfriends for a baby-free lunch! Jerame organized and treated us all to wine & lunch at the Barking Frog restaurant in Woodinville. It was so nice to catch up with everyone and even more special that Jen happened to be visiting from London & was able to come! After lunch Jerame arranged for me to get a massage at the Willows Spa which was so comfortable. When I arrived back home after my amazing afternoon there was champagne and appetizers waiting for me. Seriously?...he is so sweet! We hung out together as a family for a few hours and then it was off to dinner at 'Rovers' in Madison Park (http://www.rovers-seattle.com/). It was AMAZING! It was probably one of the most incredible dinners Jerame & I have ever shared. It has been said to be the best restaurant in Seattle. I think I agree. So needless to say I had a really wonderful day!
Lunch with the girls
Our dinner at Rovers
Happy Dday to me!
Time for Mommy & Daddy to go out...
night-night babes


5 comments:

hvk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hvk said...

happy birthday katie! sounds like you had a good one!

Unknown said...

What a great husband! You deserve it!! happy birthday!

Nat J said...

I think I'm going to forward your blog to my fiance!! JERAME is so thoughtful!! Wish I was with you sunshine face, hopefully I see you soon. xoxoxo

Tara Holmes said...

What a man!!! Can he do husband seminars?! So glad you had an amazing birthday. Sounds so great from beginning to end.