Ever since all the swine flu stuff started happening I have gotten slightly neurotic about washing hands and germs. I know it is impossible to avoid all germs and that it is totally
necessary that the babies eventually get sick to strengthen their
immune systems it's just so hard when they are both sick. Ugh. Despite my efforts, both babes seem like they are coming down with something. Carter had a really tough night the night before last and it was Chloe's turn last night. I was up with her today at 5 am. I am exhausted today. They are both super cranky and seem like they are feeling crappy. I hope it's just teething but I am not holding my breath. So today I am dealing with babies that do not feel well. It's not very fun at all! I am hoping to be able to get outside and do something in the fresh air a little later today, we'll see how they are doing after naps.
We had a really great weekend. Jerame & I had a date night and went to a black tie charity event downtown. It was so fun to get dressed up and have a night out together.

Jerame's Mom & Sister watched the twins while we
went out!

All dressed up, so fun!

Goodmorning beautiful :-)

I LOVE when they first wake up in the morning they are so snuggly

My two favorite boys

Twins + Lasanga = MESS

1 comment:
Mornings are the best! Babies are so snuggly and happy when they are well rested. It's making me a morning-person....
Post a Comment