Jerame was getting ready to go on a trip last Sunday and Chloe thought the suitcase was the next best thing! She was playing inside so Jerame zipped her up in it & took her for a little ride. She thought she was pretty special.
We have had a bit of a tough go around here the last few days. Our household has been hit with yet another bug. We did our first 3am visit to the ER this week with Chloe. She woke up with a 106 degree temp and was extremely ill early Wednesday morning. It was terrifying. When I read on the thermometer that her body temp was 106 I just about lost it. The thought seriously crossed my mind to call 911 and then I was like, wait, that is silly :-). I am so glad Jerame was back from his trip and that I was not alone because i'm not too sure what I would have done. 911 would have probably gotten a call from me. lol. Jerame took her in to the ER to get checked out and after doing an exam and running some tests on her it was determined she just has something viral. Thankfully. Yesterday was a rough day and we had another long night last night. She is doing better today but defiantly not 100% yet. Now Jerame is also sick. I am just praying I don't get it because we can't afford for the Momma to get sick. Anyway, I'm sure it will pass soon it's just been a bit miserable.
2 comments:
Oh, no Katie! Glad little Chloe is okay, sounds scarry. Hope everyone gets better this week x
Sure hope you and your family are feeling better! Thank you again for coming out on Sat. - it meant a lot to me. Although, I did miss Crazy-Katie at the dance party late-night ;)
Post a Comment