Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

I feel so behind on my blogging. I was having some technical difficulties with my blog. I think I have everything figured out now, I hope :-). We had a wonderful Christmas holiday. It was so fun to celebrate what I felt like was our first real Christmas celebration with the twinnies. Last year they were just little infants still, so this year felt more like we could share with them a little bit of the magic of Christmas!!! I was reminded constantly this Christmas how truly blessed & happy I am to have two such beautiful little children. I feel like I have been given a lifetime of Christmas presents in each of them. They are such a joy and make me smile more than they could ever know right now. They are such cool little people. I can't imagine not having twins right now, it makes everything so exciting. Having two 1 1/2 year olds on Christmas morning, what could be better than that????!!!! There has never been a more amazing Christmas for us than the one we just had.
I spent the morning on Christmas Eve with my Grandpa & some of my cousins at the Pike Place Market. It is a tradition for my Grandpa to take us there on Xmas eve every year. I think I started going when I was about 7 & have only missed one year. It always feels so festive at the market, especially on Christmas. We had lunch & did some shopping.
We then headed over to my Mom & Jerry's house for dinner and presents. We had a blast watching all the kids open up their millions of presents. They got lots and lots of new toys this Christmas which is great! We needed new toys to put in the playroom.
When we got home we put the twinnies to bed and then Jerame & I stayed up until about 2am putting toys together, listening to Christmas music and having a few more glasses of wine :-). We had so much fun. I think we were more excited for the morning than the twins were (well...I know we were)!!!
Carter is such a boy & is into trucks, cars and things that make loud noises!


Chloe is obsessed with dolls. Notice she has one in
her arms and we are also unwrapping a new one that she
was equally as excited about :-)
New dolly!

Nana & Carter

No comments: