Last week we officially transitioned the twins to one nap a day instead of two shorter naps. They have adjusted really well, they were ready to make the switch. I am not sure if I was as ready though. I miss having that hour in the late afternoon to get dinner started. It is allowing us much larger chunks of time during the day though to get out and do stuff. We started a morning class last week called 'baby boogie' it involves singing songs & dancing. Chloe LOVED it but Carter was not to sure. He was happy just to sit in my lap while Chloe ended up in the middle of the circle doing the boogie by the end of the hour.
Jerame and I have been getting out a lot in the past few weeks as we finally have a few babysitters which has just been wonderful. Jerame's travel schedule really picks up in the next few months and we also have a few trips planned which I am really looking forward too (minus taking the twins on long plane rides).
Carter meeting the puppy
Nelle
Their favorite toy lately is books. They pull them all out and
then 'read' together
Carter loves his fireman hat
playing together on the horse
Chloe changing her babies diaper. We change
the babies diaper about 100 times a day :-)
Carter helping
5 comments:
We go to kindermusik and storeytime and cash throws a fit at each one and presley loves them! I seriously have thought about getting a babysitter for Cash, so I can bring Presley alone and not have him ruin it for her. Boys and girls are sooooo different! This so far is the hardest stage!!
Cute that you have time to do mommy classes like Baby Boogie. I can just picture you there beaming. Love that Chloe and Carter love their books! Chloe is getting a ton of hair too. Such cuties!
I love all the photos! Makes up for the fact that I haven't seen them forever. Keep them coming!
Nelle is such a cutie! The twins look so happy in each pic, you must be glad they have each other to keep each other entertained! Dread the day when we only have one nap a day, good for you for changing though and for being able to get out more. You are such a great Mommy x
Such a cute puppy!!! Justin really wants to get one this summer. Uh...a baby, two boys, a dog, puppy, and a husband...not so sure! Miss you guys! Carter and Chloe are adorable! I love how they play together. Best friends!
Post a Comment