Friday, February 19, 2010
Baby Boogie
The twins LOVE our music class we do every week. They both take a few minutes to warm up when we get there but once they get with the program they have so much fun. Daddy has also been coming along the past few weeks. This week after we were done with class I took the twins shopping and out to lunch by myself!!! We go shopping pretty often but NEVER out to a restaurant alone. But, they were hungry and we were close to a Red Robin (which is the best restaurant ever for kids) so I decided to try it out. I found myself beaming with pride the whole lunch because I was so proud of how good they did. There were no melt downs, no big messes and I actually got to eat a little something as well.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAHHHH! Love seeing your lil fam.
The twins are so so cute!
Post a Comment