Wednesday, February 17, 2010

our perfect little valentines

We had such a great Valentines day. It's fun to think back on what we have done every Vday since we have been together. We do it every year and talk about what we did, how we felt & what we gave each other. This year we didn't give each other anything and didn't do anything especially special but we both agreed that, this year was the best yet. It is just such a joy hanging out together as a family. The twins are at such a FUN age. We took them out to breakfast which was actually really enjoyable. We came home and they went down for a nap and Jerame & I cleaned the garage. Yes romantic, I know. But we felt very accomplished when it was finished. Then we went out for an afternoon target shopping session. I heart target. Then we came home & fed the twins dinner and Jerame cooked us a special & delicious meal that we enjoyed in the quiet after they had gone to bed. The very best part about the day though was being with these two little adorable, beautiful, amazing, cool, and hilarious almost 18 month olds!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

Can't believe they are already almost 18 months! I did a bunch of nothing for Vday too and it felt great. :)

Jen said...

OMG, how old do they look? Sounds like a fun day, you make being a Mom to toddlers sound like so much fun, something to look forward to! I miss Target SO much! Love you guys x