Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30


I celebrated my 30th bday last week. When Jerame asked me what I wanted to do for my 30th bday I told him that my dream celebration would be to have a big party, one that all my friends could come to. And that is exactly what I got...a small wedding.....except no one got married :) I loved my party. Every single thing about it. We had the private dinning room at the Purple Cafe & Wine bar in Bellevue. There was wine, food, flowers, cake, candles, photo ops and lots & lots of people that I LOVE. Thank you to Jerame for welcoming me into my thirties in such a lovely way. To be honest I think my thirty's will be some of the best years yet.
Some pictures from the night...there were lots & I am in a lot of them :)












2 comments:

The Evolving Mama said...

Happy Birthday, Katie! I LOVE your hair so much. It looked sooooo stinkin' cute!

Meghan said...

FUN! I did the same thing when I turned 30. Had a big party. So fun.
You look so great. Love your dress.