The twins & I made cookies together. It was messy but so much fun. It was hard to get them not to eat the raw cookie dough. I personally love raw cookie dough but with all the egg recalls I am afraid to let them eat or touch any raw eggs. So that got a little interesting. When they came out of the oven Chloe had about 5 cookies. Carter took a little bite of one and said YUCK. He hates anything sweet. Odd ... I know. I am sure someday he will catch on to the candy & sweets thing.
3 comments:
How fun! I cannot wait to bake with my boys!
That's one of my favorite memories with my mom! So cute!
I'm with Misty, so fun and can't wait to do the same. What a good Mom you are with the organic brown sugar and etc.! x
Post a Comment