Although we had fun, I think I got a little a head of myself when I decided to do this little outing. There is most certainly a reason 2 & under are free at the zoo. It was hard to keep them going in the same direction & interested in doing the same thing. We only saw the pigs, cow, chickens & goats and left after an hour. They thought it was great fun... I was sweating by the time I got them loaded back into the car. Next time we will bring someone else with us I think.
One of the most interseting things at the zoo was the leaves...who would have thought?
We stopped for a quick snack, not to sure what they are both doing here but I think it's cute
Chasing Carter, I do LOTS of this
4 comments:
Next time we'll come with you!! So funny that you described sweating - I think every mom understands that one. I hate that feeling! Greg calls it my ULS - Upper Lip Sweat. Shoooooot....
Wow, you are brave! I think an hour was quite an accomplishment! Did you see my recent FB post about baby reigns? We got our first pair last weekend and they are a God send, don't care how ridiculous I look being pulled behind them! I bet outings like this will only get easier as they get older, good for you for getting out! x
Damn Katie, your brave! The Zoo is a huge job! I feel like a mother of twins, we can do anything....right??? Seriously, Chloe's hair is amazing. I am jealous! I've ben debating on getting the leashes also, so it's nice to hear they do the job, as the twins also refuse the stroller. So much for spending a fortune on one to use for only a couple years.
I could have given you a hand! If you're ever in the area and want some help, give me a call. I'm only working Thursday and Friday so I've got some free days. I would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment