Tuesday, February 22, 2011

princess party



Jerame's older sister's daughter Skyler turned 3 on Saturday. It's so hard to believe she is already 3, it really does seem like yesterday that she was born.  When she was born I was nearing the end of my first trimester with the twins and it was impossible for me to even fathom at that point  that  they would now all be BFF'. So special.  
Sky's Mommy &  Daddy threw her a party fit for a princess at Lily's nail & hair salon on Queen Ann.  It was darling. All the little girls got their nails & hair done with plenty of glitter and sparkles. Then they were treated to butterfly cupcakes and lemonade. Chloe was doing the .... I don't want to smile because I think this is sooo cool thing almost the entire party. It was such a sweet little party.












2 comments:

Jen said...

OMG, how much does Chloe look like you in that profile pic where she's had her hair done? Sweet party and Skyler is gorgeous!

Tara Holmes said...

OMG how I love Chloe's little tights and ankle boots. Such a mini Knauss!!!