Tuesday, March 15, 2011

life


Time seems to moving along at the speed of light lately I can hardly keep track of when one week begins and the other ends. Chloe and Carter are now officially 2 1/2  (as of 2/21). They are in the thick of the toddler stage and I still think it's easier having twin toddlers than twin babies but there are most certainly challenges with this stage as well. It seems like once we get through one challenging stage with one child the other starts some other new issue. But I guess what can we expect, they are individuals.  We have finally got Chloe going to bed by herself with almost no issues at bedtime. We have been dealing with some pretty serious sleep issues with her for the past 6 months or so.  So we are feeling pretty great about the fact that we were able to work through it with her (at least for now). It took a lot of patience and a lot of sleeping on the floor in her room BUT here we are on the other side. Like I said before however when we get one thing under control with one...the other one starts something new. So of course the last few nights Carter has been terrible to try to get to bed. His lack of wanting to go to bed is more about wanting to play than being scared so I think we are close to breaking out the sleep books once again! I wish there was a universal manual for how to raise kids. Wouldn't that be nice?
I have been terrible about taking pictures lately, sometimes I feel like what we do isn't that exciting so I don't bring my camera. But I most always find that I wish I had brought it. So I am going to try to be better at that.  We started the twins in swimming lessons twice a week at two separate places. They are loving it.  We really want them to learn how to swim. 
We are in the process of getting our house ready to put on the market to sell. I am nervous about trying to keep it clean & show ready with two toddlers. Wish me luck! I am sad to be moving on from this house but we really have grown out of it. 


1 comment:

Jen said...

Love you guys x