I know I have said it so many times on this blog but I really feel like twins are such a blessing. There are challenges that go along with having two kids the same age but the cool things about it defiantly out weigh any of those challenges. Carter & Chloe have a bond like no other. I am excited to see how their relationship changes and evolves over the years of their childhood.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
twins
GMA did a really cool segment the other day on twins. They featured this video and it got me thinking about how special it is to be a twin. C & C do the 'twin talk' thing on an hourly basis and I am convinced that they actually carry on conversations that are exclusive to them only. They will go on for minutes in jibber-jabber and then both all of the sudden burst into laughter at the same time. One of my very best friends, Jen, recently found out that she is expecting twinnies! I couldn't be more excited for her & her family. Having been through a twins pregnancy before it is so sweet for me to follow along in her experience with her. Twins are a lot but they are also amazing. When the twins were younger people would always ask me, "I just don't know how you do it" and my thought has always been that, you just do....partly because you have to ....but MOSTLY because you want to!
I know I have said it so many times on this blog but I really feel like twins are such a blessing. There are challenges that go along with having two kids the same age but the cool things about it defiantly out weigh any of those challenges. Carter & Chloe have a bond like no other. I am excited to see how their relationship changes and evolves over the years of their childhood.
I know I have said it so many times on this blog but I really feel like twins are such a blessing. There are challenges that go along with having two kids the same age but the cool things about it defiantly out weigh any of those challenges. Carter & Chloe have a bond like no other. I am excited to see how their relationship changes and evolves over the years of their childhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, so sweet-you can tell I'm hormonal cause this made me cry! Love the GMA segment, have forwarded to Mark to make him watch. Also love that pic of your twins, too cute-look forward to seeing them in a few weeks x
PS-Oh, and look forward to you being my cheerleader because I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a lot of support in the next few months/years! x
I loved watching the video. It's so funny bc it happens on a daily basis with twinnies. Can you believe how old our twins are getting and we've survived? I am so excited for Jen! Carter and Chloe are so cute! I love it bc she looks just like you and Carter looks like his daddy.
Post a Comment